Amongst the projects that CRIDA is performing currently, we can highlight the following:
- SESAR: CRIDA participate in the SESAR programme as an affiliate from ENAIRE. CRIDA’s participation is not limited to just one domain or work package; rather it is extend to practically all SESAR domains. Anyway, the most relevant participation from CRIDA’s strategic point of view, is in work package 03 (Validation). CRIDA has the a leadership role in those projects related to tool development and acceptance, as well as in validation Platform Acceptance, Deployment and In Service Support. Additionally CRIDA participates in the architecture definition of the validation platforms and on its development.
- TITAN: This 7th Framework Programme project led by INECO is focused on the development of an optimised turnaround process that provides an accurate and reliable estimation of the turnaround time. The ultimate goal of the project is to reduce the planning buffer time that is used by the airlines to ensure compliance with their desired timetables.
Amongst the projects already completed by CRIDA, we can highlight the following:
- VASSNA (Estudio de Viabilidad de la Plataforma de Análisis Sistemático y Automático del Sistema de Navegación Aérea): this Project has been financed by the Spanish CDTI. The project’s objective was to to study the viability of a platform based on the use of autonomous agents and cognitive techniques, that allows the systematic and automatic analysis of the Air Navigation System. This project has been performed in collaboration with Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Aeronáuticos de Madrid, Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros de Telecomunicaciones de Madrid, Facultad de Informática de la Universidad Politécnica de Madrid and the Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona.
- E-TLM (Enhanced-Task Load Monitor): This project has been financed by Eurocontrol (Maastricht). Its objective has been the development of a prototype tool based on the estimation of controller workload, for the implementation of dynamic sectorisation. The responsibility of CRIDA in this Indra led project has been the development of workload monitor based on the use of fast time analytical tools.
- ATMAP (ATM Airport Performance): Through this project the PRC (Performance Review Commission) has developed and validated a framework for the assessment of the airport’s airside performance. CRIDA has seconded an expert to Eurocontrol’s headquarters office in Brussels for a year. CRIDA has contributed to the development of the methodological framework, as well as to the analysis of the data supplied by the airports to validate the Framework.
Previous page: Objectives
Next page: SESAR: PACKAGE 3:Validation Infrastructure Adaptation and Integration